Have you ever seen something on a friend’s mantle, and thought THAT’S IT! That’s what we’ll paint tomorrow!
Alright, usually I’m not so last minute, but this was just speaking to me. Plus, it rhymes with pringle.
It was a tad ambitious for us to work on, but seriously these cool cats knocked it out of the park!
- Watercolor paper
- Watercolor palette
- Paintbrush, water, pencil
- Good tunes
Steps (in a few words):
- Lightly sketch out the shape of Jeep with a pencil
- Using the water colors, add some color to the jeep. Cool thing about water colors, you can build up layers, so use mostly water, and a tiny bit of color!
- Take a break from the Jeep. You may be frustrated at this point… but don’t give up! Start to add in the tree line in the background.
- Come back to the Jeep. Add color, and add the tree on top of the car, because honey you’re going home to decorate that thang!
Disclaimer: If you don’t think you can draw a jeep, you are probably right. Just kidding! You totally can. This project is all about jumping in and just seeing what you can do!